Sunday, November 20, 2016

Review - Marutai Nagasaki Agodashi Soy Sauce Ramen

     As I mentioned in my previous entry, my husband bought this Marutai Nagasaki Agodashi Soy Sauce Ramen (マルタイ 長崎 あごだし入り醤油ラーメン) at Don Quijote in Tokyo last week. This contained two servings of instant ramen. Today, he finally cooked it for our lunch. :) 
Marutai Nagasaki Agodashi Soy Sauce Ramen

     By the way, the yellow map on this package is Kyushu (九州), which is the most southwesterly of four main islands of Japan. The red area on the map is Nagasaki prefecture (長崎県), where is famous for agodashi (あごだし). Agodashi, fish based broth made from dried flying fish, has been very popular in Japan these years. People in Japan use agodashi for making miso soup, udon soup, ramen soup and etc.
Marutai Nagasaki Agodashi Soy Sauce Ramen

      This Marutai Nagasaki Agodashi Soy Sauce Ramen was actually really beyond our expectations. We really surprised that it was super delicious! It didn't taste like fish. It's not typical soy sauce ramen. Because the soup was made from charcoal-grilled flying fish, it was savory and rich in umami flavors. We really loved Marutai Agodashi Ramen!
Marutai Nagasaki Agodashi Soy Sauce Ramen

      This Marutai Nagasaki Agodashi Soy Sauce Ramen is highly rated on Amazon Japan. I read some reviews on this ramen in Japanese and found that some people reviewed that Marutai had released 8 kinds of Kyushu ramen, but Nagasaki Agodashi Soy Sauce Ramen was the best of all! If you are ramen lover and are planning on visiting Japan, you really should try this delicious ramen! You can find 8 kinds of Marutai Kyushu ramen at Don Quijote (ドン・キホーテ), which is also called Donki (ドンキ) in Japan. When we find this Marutai ramen in Japan, we will definitely purchase ones again. :)   
Marutai Nagasaki Agodashi Soy Sauce Ramen




      These are my entries related to Marutai Kyusyu Instant Ramen.

■All About Marutai Kyushu Local Ramen! Must-Try Japanese Instant Ramen

■Top 3 My Favorite Ramen From Marutai Kyushu Ramen Series

■Kumamoto Tonkotsu Ramen 

■Hakata Nagahama Tonkotsu Ramen

■Kurume Tonkotsu Ramen

■Kagoshima Kurobuta Tonkotsu Ramen

■Saga Gyu Shio Ramen

■Miyazaki Tori Shio Ramen

■Nagasaki Agodashi Soy Sauce Ramen

■Oita Torigara Soy Sauce Ramen



    My entries related to Japanese instant ramen can be seen here.

    My entries related to Japanese noodles can be seen here.

    My entries related to Japan Haul can be seen here.
 

    My entries related to Best Japanese Beauty Products can be seen here.

    My entries related to Japan can be seen here.


    My entries related to cooking can be seen here.

    My entries related to my favorite recipes can be seen here.

    My entries related to foods my husband cooked can be seen here.


       These are also my entries you might like.

■Japanese Breads Haul - Convenience Stores in Japan

■Tsukiji Fish Market in Tokyo - Japan Haul (Oct 2016)

■Tsukiji Fish Market in Tokyo, Japan - Haul (2014) 

■What He Got at Haneda Airport, Tokyo International Airport - Japan Haul

■What He Got at Drugstore in Japan - Haul

■Japanese Drugstore Shopping List - 6 Best Japanese Products You Can Purchase at Drugstore in Japan!

■Myojo Chukazanmai, The Best Japanese Instant Noodles!

■Japanese Instant Noodle Haul

■Japanese Cup Noodle Haul

■Hiyashi Chuka, Japanese Summer Cold Noodles 

■Top 10 Products You Should Buy at Japanese Supermarkets (for Beginners!)

■My Top 15 Must Eat Foods in Japan - My Favorite Japanese Foods

■Top 10 Most Popular Japanese Foods

■How to Make Japanese Deep Fried Chicken, Kara-Age

■How to Cook Japanese Curry

■How to Cook Miso Soup

■8 Interesting Japanese Kitchen Gadgets!

■My Top 10 Favorite Japanese Snacks

■My Top 10 Favorite Japanese Sweets






No comments:

Post a Comment