Thursday, November 17, 2016

Starbucks Japan - Popular Dessert, Chocolate Flan & Custard Flan

     Starbucks Japan just released their new dessert, chocolate flan and custard flan, on November 10th this year. Flan is called purin or pudding in Japanese, so they are called chocolate purin (チョコレートプリン) and custard purin (カスタードプリン) there. Since they released two kinds of flan, these have been incredibly popular in Japan. Some articles in Japanese recommend that in order to get these flan, you should go to Starbucks in early morning because these are sold out pretty quickly. When my husband was on business trip in Japan, I told him that if he found Starbucks flan, he really should try one. :)
Starbucks Japan Chocolate Flan

Starbucks Japan Custard Flan

       Next day, he sent me these photos and told me that he got Starbucks chocolate flan in Tokyo. :) A Starbucks batista also told him that their flan has been selling very well. I read some Japanese people's blogs that they visited some different Starbucks branches to find Starbucks flan and explained how hard it was to get Starbucks flan now. I think he was lucky to find ones in Tokyo. :) 
Starbucks Japan Chocolate Flan

     He chose chocolate one. This small cup of flan was 320 yen there.
Starbucks Japan Chocolate Flan

Starbucks Japan Chocolate Flan

Starbucks Japan Chocolate Flan
    He told me that it was very delicious, but it's pretty pricy because you can find many kinds of delicious Japanese flan for about 150 yen at convenience stores in Japan. You know everything at Starbucks in Japan is also more expensive than ones in the U.S. such as coffee.
Starbucks Japan Chocolate Flan


    If you are interested in Japanese flan, you can make it at home easily. I uploaded this video, How to Make Coffee Flan, on my YouTube channel.




       My entries related to Starbucks Japan can be seen here.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/Starbucks%20Japan

       My entries related to Starbucks Japan Tumbler can be seen here.

      My entries related to my Starbucks US collections can be seen here.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/Starbucks%20mugs

      My entries related to Starbucks can be seen here.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/Starbucks

     My entries related to Japan can be seen here.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/Japan

       These are also my entries you might like.

■Japanese Breads Haul - Convenience Stores in Japan

■Tsukiji Fish Market in Tokyo - Japan Haul (Oct 2016)

■Tsukiji Fish Market in Tokyo, Japan - Haul (2014) 

■What He Got at Haneda Airport, Tokyo International Airport - Japan Haul

■What He Got at Drugstore in Japan - Haul

■Japanese Drugstore Shopping List - 6 Best Japanese Products You Can Purchase at Drugstore in Japan!

■Myojo Chukazanmai, The Best Japanese Instant Noodles!

■Japanese Instant Noodle Haul

■Japanese Cup Noodle Haul

■Hiyashi Chuka, Japanese Summer Cold Noodles 

■Top 10 Products You Should Buy at Japanese Supermarkets (for Beginners!)

■My Top 15 Must Eat Foods in Japan - My Favorite Japanese Foods

■Top 10 Most Popular Japanese Foods

■How to Make Japanese Deep Fried Chicken, Kara-Age

■How to Cook Japanese Curry

■How to Cook Miso Soup

■8 Interesting Japanese Kitchen Gadgets!

■My Top 10 Favorite Japanese Snacks

■My Top 10 Favorite Japanese Sweets





No comments:

Post a Comment