Saturday, November 26, 2016

How to Cook Deep-Fried Chicken with Sweet and Sour Sauce

      Last week, I cooked this Chinese dish, deep-fried chicken with savory soy sauce for dinner. In Japan, it is called yurinchi (油淋鶏). The deep-fried chicken was so crispy and juicy, and the sauce was spicy and savory. My husband and I really loved it. :) I'm going to share how to cook it with you.

Ingredients (4 Servings)

◆For Savory Sauce◆ 
1 Cups of Chopped Green Onion
4 Cloves of Garlic (Minced)
1 Tablespoons of Grated Ginger
3 Tablespoons of Soy Sauce
3 Tablespoons of Vinegar
2 Tablespoons of Sugar
2 Tablespoons of Sesame Oil
1 Tablespoons of Sake
1 Teaspoon of Honey

◆For Deep-Fried Chicken◆
Nip of Salt and Black Pepper
4 lb of Chicken Thigh
2 Tablespoons of Sake
4 Tablespoons of Potato Starch
Oil (for deep fry)

  



1. Mix green onion, garlic, ginger, soy sauce, vinegar, sugar, sesame oil, sake and honey. Keep the mixture in the refrigerator for an hour.

2. Sprinkle salt and black pepper over chicken. Then, sprinkle sake over chicken.

3. Coat chicken with potato starch.

4. Pour oil into a pan (about 1/4 inch deep).  Heat oil over high heat. Deep fry chicken until the both sides brown.

5. Cut the deep-fried chicken into bite sizes.

6. Pour the mixture over deep-fried chicken.

7. Enjoy!





     This is my entries related to my favorite recipes.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/recipes

      This is my entries related to cooking.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/cooking

       These are my entries you might like.

■How to Make Tamago Kake Gohan - Raw Egg on Rice

■Top 10 Products You Should Buy at Japanese Supermarkets (for Beginners!)

■Top 10 Most Popular Japanese Foods

■My Top 15 Must Eat Foods in Japan - My Favorite Japanese Foods

■8 Interesting Japanese Kitchen Gadgets!

■My Top 10 Favorite Japanese Snacks

■My Top 10 Favorite Japanese Sweets

■How to Cook Easy Teriyaki Chicken

■How to Make Japanese Deep Fried Chicken, Kara-Age

■How to Cook Japanese Curry

■Top 5 Most Popular Japanese Curry Sauce Mix

■How to Cook Miso Soup

■How to Make Tamagoyaki, Japanese Omelette

■Top 10 Products You Should Buy at Daiso 

No comments:

Post a Comment