Saturday, November 5, 2016

How to Cook Savory Fried Rice with Cirantro

     This week, I cooked this savory fried rice with cilantro. I've often heard that cilantro has been more and more popular in Japan these years. While it's affordable herbs in the U.S., it's very expensive in Japan. Before I moved to the U.S. about eight years ago, I had never had cilantro before. When I tried Mexican foods with a plenty of chopped cilantro for my first time in the U.S., I fell in love with this new herbs. Since then I've sometimes cooked this savory fried rice with cilantro.  It's seasoned with garlic, seafood soy sauce and oyster sauce. It always turns out so delicious! I'm going to share how to make savory fried rice with cilantro with you. :)

Ingredients (2 Servings)

1 to 2 eggs (beaten)
1 teaspoon of vegetable oil
3 cloves of garlic (finely sliced)
1 lb of pork (chopped)
1/2 onion (minced)
2 servings of steamed rice
2 tablespoons of seafood soy sauce
1 tablespoon of oyster sauce
1 bunch of cilantro (chopped)
1 cup of chopped green onion
pinch of salt and black pepper  


  



1. Heat oil in a pan over high heat. Pour eggs and whisk them with chopsticks until cooked. Take out the egg from the pan.

2. Fry garlic and pork until browned. Add onion and fry it until translucent.

3. Add rice and fry them for 3 minutes.

4. Add seafood soy sauce and oyster sauce. Stir them thoroughly.

5. Add cooked egg, cilantro, green onion and stir them. 

6. Season with salt and pepper.

7. Enjoy!


     This is my entries related to my favorite recipes.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/recipes

      This is my entries related to cooking.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/cooking

       These are my entries you might like.

■How to Make Tamago Kake Gohan - Raw Egg on Rice

■Top 10 Products You Should Buy at Japanese Supermarkets (for Beginners!)

■Top 10 Most Popular Japanese Foods

■My Top 15 Must Eat Foods in Japan - My Favorite Japanese Foods

■8 Interesting Japanese Kitchen Gadgets!

■My Top 10 Favorite Japanese Snacks

■My Top 10 Favorite Japanese Sweets

■How to Cook Easy Teriyaki Chicken

■How to Make Japanese Deep Fried Chicken, Kara-Age

■How to Cook Japanese Curry

■Top 5 Most Popular Japanese Curry Sauce Mix

■How to Cook Miso Soup

■How to Make Tamagoyaki, Japanese Omelette

■Top 10 Products You Should Buy at Daiso 

No comments:

Post a Comment