Thursday, March 10, 2022

How to Make Korean Marinated Eggs, Mayak Gyeran

 

How to Make Korean Marinated Eggs
     Last month, I watched Japanese YouTube videos regarding to Korean marinated eggs, mayak gyeran. As soon as I watched the YouTube video, I decided to make it at home. It was very easy to make and was so delicious. It really went well with rice. 😋 Today, I'm going to share how I made Korean marinated eggs with you.

How to Make Korean Marinated Eggs

 How to Make Korean Marinated Eggs, 
Mayak Gyeran

 

Ingredients (10 Servings)

2 Green Onions (Minced)

1/2 of Onion (Minced)

4 Cloves of Garlic (Grated)

1 Dried Red Pepper (Minced)

2 Tablespoons of Roasted White Sesame Seeds

6 Tablespoons of Sugar

1 Cup of Soy Sauce

1 Cup of Water

10 Soft Boiled Eggs or Medium Boiled Eggs

Steamed Rice

Kimuchi (Optional)

 

 

 1. Put green onions, onion, garlic, dried red pepper, roasted white sesame seeds, sugar, soy sauce and water into a large container. Mix them until everything is combined.


 

 

 

 2. Make soft to medium boiled eggs. (Boil eggs for 6 minutes. Then put boiled eggs in cold water)

Add the peeled boiled eggs into it.


 

 3. Cover the lid and let it sit in a refrigerator for overnight. (You can store it in the refrigerator up to 5 days.)


 

 

 4. Now, marinated eggs are ready to enjoy. 😋 Serve with steamed rice.





 

      It goes well with kimuchi


 

 

 5. Enjoy!


 

 

 

      These are also my entries you might like.

■ICHIRAN Instant Ramen - The Best Instant Ramen from Popular Japanese Ramen Restaurant (How We Cooked!)  

■All About Marutai Kyushu Local Ramen! Must-Try Japanese Instant Ramen

■Myojo Chukazanmai Ryanmen - The Best Hiyashi Chuka Instant Noodles

■Top 3 My Favorite Ramen From Marutai Kyushu Ramen Series

■How to Cook Yakisoba with Instant Noodles, Sapporo Ichiban Chow Mein 

■How to Cook Omurice, a Japanese Omelette Stuffed with Rice (Cook Like a Pro!)

■How to Make An Easy Egg Toast (Japanese Sliced Bread + Japanese Mayonnaise = Deliciousness)
  
■Don Quijote (Donki) Haul - What He Got in Japan

■What He Got at Drugstore in Japan - Haul

■Top 10 Products You Should Buy at Japanese Supermarkets (for Beginners!)

■My Top 15 Must Eat Foods in Japan - My Favorite Japanese Foods

■How to Make Japanese Deep Fried Chicken, Kara-Age

■How to Cook Miso Soup

■8 Interesting Japanese Kitchen Gadgets!



    My entries related to cooking can be seen here.

    My entries related to my favorite recipes can be seen here.

    My entries related to foods my husband cooked can be seen here.

    My entries related to Japanese noodles can be seen here.

    My entries related to Japan Haul can be seen here.
 

    My entries related to Best Japanese Beauty Products can be seen here.

    My entries related to Japan can be seen here


    ★You can find my recipe entries through my Pinterest.

 

 

 

 



No comments:

Post a Comment