Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Kaisen Chirashizushi - What My Husband Cooked for dinner



       Last night, my husband bought sashimi grade fresh salmon on his way back to home, and he made this Kaisen Chirashi Bowl for dinner. :)  
      He mixed rice with this gomokuzushi ingredients, Sushi Taro (すし太郎). As I mentioned in my previous entry, Sushi Taro includes mixtures of vinegar, cooked shitake, carrot and etc. It's very convenient to make chirashizushi at home. Then, he topped marinated fresh salmon, cucumbers and thinly shredded Japanese egg omelet over rice.
Sushi Taro, Gomokuzushi Ingredients

      He also cooked tofu miso soup. It had soft tofu, wakame, green onion in it.

     I am always impressed at how fast he can finish cooking and how delicious his dishes are. :)   





      My entries related to foods my husband cooked can be seen here.

      My entries related to my favorite recipes can be seen here.

      My entries related to cooking can be seen here.
  
      My entries related to Japan can be seen here.


       These are my entries you might like.
■Gomoku Chirashi, A Type of Sushi You Can Make at Home

■How to Make Ehomaki, Futomaki, Japanese Sushi Rolls for Setsubun

■How to Make Tamago Kake Gohan - Raw Egg on Rice

■Top 10 Products You Should Buy at Japanese Supermarkets (for Beginners!)

■Top 10 Most Popular Japanese Foods

■My Top 15 Must Eat Foods in Japan - My Favorite Japanese Foods

■8 Interesting Japanese Kitchen Gadgets!


■My Top 10 Favorite Japanese Sweets

■How to Make Japanese Deep Fried Chicken, Kara-Age

■How to Cook Japanese Curry

■How to Cook Miso Soup

■Top 10 Products You Should Buy at Daiso


No comments:

Post a Comment