Sunday, November 27, 2016

Tenshinhan - What My Husband Cooked

Somi Shantan Deluxe
      When my husband was on his business trip in Japan, he bought this Somi Shantan Deluxe at Don Quijote in Tokyo. It is popular condiment for Chinese foods in Japan and is similar to Ueipa. The Somi Shantan Deluxe had a recipe booklet on it, and I wanted to try this recipe. :)  
Somi Shantan Deluxe

     Last week, he cooked this tenshinhan (天津飯), which is also called tenshindon (天津丼). Tenshinhan is Japanese crab meat omelet on rice. He used crab stick, imitation crab meat, for this dish. He told me that he wish he had chopped green onion on it, but it was so delicious!




    My entries related to Japan Haul can be seen here.
 

    My entries related to Japan can be seen here.


    My entries related to cooking can be seen here.

    My entries related to foods my husband cooked can be seen here.


       These are also my entries you might like.

■Japanese Breads Haul - Convenience Stores in Japan

■Tsukiji Fish Market in Tokyo - Japan Haul (Oct 2016)

■Tsukiji Fish Market in Tokyo, Japan - Haul (2014) 

■What He Got at Haneda Airport, Tokyo International Airport - Japan Haul

■What He Got at Drugstore in Japan - Haul

■Japanese Drugstore Shopping List - 6 Best Japanese Products You Can Purchase at Drugstore in Japan!

■Myojo Chukazanmai, The Best Japanese Instant Noodles!

■Japanese Instant Noodle Haul

■Japanese Cup Noodle Haul

■Hiyashi Chuka, Japanese Summer Cold Noodles 

■Top 10 Products You Should Buy at Japanese Supermarkets (for Beginners!)

■My Top 15 Must Eat Foods in Japan - My Favorite Japanese Foods

■Top 10 Most Popular Japanese Foods

■How to Make Japanese Deep Fried Chicken, Kara-Age

■How to Cook Japanese Curry

■How to Cook Miso Soup

■8 Interesting Japanese Kitchen Gadgets!

■My Top 10 Favorite Japanese Snacks

■My Top 10 Favorite Japanese Sweets



2 comments: