Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Yakisoba, Japanese Fried Noodles - What My Husband Cooked

     When yakisoba noodles are on sale at Japanese supermarket, my husband cannot miss out on that sale because he really loves yakisoba. He is actually really good at cooking Japanese noodle dishes such as yakisoba, ramen and udon noodles. :) Last weekend, he cooked yakisoba (焼きそば) again. :) I like that his yakisoba always has a lot of vegetables. He stir-fried bell peppers, onions and carrots with yakisoba noodles this time. I topped it with shredded red ginger (刻み紅ショウガ), aonori flakes (青のり) and Japanese mayonnaise (マヨネーズ).  

       

      As I mentioned in my previous entry, Most Popular Japanese Foods (Top 11 - 20), yakisoba is also loved by many people traveling in Japan. If you have never had it before, you really should try this stir-fried Japanese noodles. If you don't cook, you can also find popular instant yakisoba noodles at Japanese supermarkets. :) 

    My entries related to Japanese instant ramen can be seen here.

    My entries related to Japanese noodles can be seen here.

    My entries related to Japan Haul can be seen here.
 

    My entries related to Best Japanese Beauty Products can be seen here.

    My entries related to Japan can be seen here.


    My entries related to cooking can be seen here.

    My entries related to my favorite recipes can be seen here.

    My entries related to foods my husband cooked can be seen here.


       These are my entries you might like.
■Gomoku Chirashi, A Type of Sushi You Can Make at Home

■How to Make Tamago Kake Gohan - Raw Egg on Rice

■Top 10 Products You Should Buy at Japanese Supermarkets (for Beginners!)

■Top 10 Most Popular Japanese Foods

■My Top 15 Must Eat Foods in Japan - My Favorite Japanese Foods

■8 Interesting Japanese Kitchen Gadgets!


■My Top 10 Favorite Japanese Sweets

■How to Make Japanese Deep Fried Chicken, Kara-Age

■How to Cook Japanese Curry

■How to Cook Miso Soup

■Top 10 Products You Should Buy at Daiso





No comments:

Post a Comment