Tuesday, August 2, 2016

How to Make Easy Cucumber & Corn Salad

     Last week, I made this cucumber and corn salad. Actually, I was going to make broccoli coleslaw that day (You can check out my broccoli coleslaw recipe.), but I changed my mind. Instead of broccoli, I used cucumbers for my salad. It turned out so delicious creamy salad. :) It's probably because I used Japanese mayonnaise for it. You can check out my previous entry, Japanese Mayonnaise Is the Best! Anyway, I'm going to share how to make easy cucumber and corn salad with you.

Ingredients (2 Servings)
2 tablespoons of Japanese mayonnaise
1 teaspoon of vinegar
1 teaspoon of sugar
4 cucumbers (cut into small pieces)
1 can of corn
1 can of tuna



1. Mix mayonnaise, vinegar and sugar in a bowl thoroughly.

2. Add cucumbers, corn and tuna in it. Stir them thoroughly.

3. Enjoy!




      This is my entries related to my favorite recipes.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/recipes

      This is my entries related to cooking.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/cooking


       These are my entries you might like.

■Japanese Mayonnaise Is the Best!

■How to Make Tamago Kake Gohan - Raw Egg on Rice

■Top 10 Products You Should Buy at Japanese Supermarkets (for Beginners!)

■Top 10 Most Popular Japanese Foods

■My Top 15 Must Eat Foods in Japan - My Favorite Japanese Foods

■8 Interesting Japanese Kitchen Gadgets!


■My Top 10 Favorite Japanese Sweets

■How to Make Japanese Deep Fried Chicken, Kara-Age

■How to Cook Japanese Curry

■Top 5 Most Popular Japanese Curry Sauce Mix

■How to Cook Miso Soup

■How to Make Tamagoyaki, Japanese Omelette

■Top 10 Products You Should Buy at Daiso

No comments:

Post a Comment