Sunday, August 7, 2016

Before and After Installing T-Bar Pulls - Our Master Bathroom Vanity Cabinet

      As I mentioned in my yesterday's entry, my husband and I installed t-bar pulls on our master bathroom vanity cabinet this weekend!

    Originally, the vanity didn't have any knobs or pulls.
Before Painting
Before (After Painting)
        The t-bar pulls have added a modern look to our vanity. :) We love these! Moreover, these pulls are so functional! It's so much easier to open cabinet by adding pulls. :)
After Installing Pulls
      I was going to install t-bar pulls on all drawers as well, but I am thinking about installing cup pulls on them... 

     Which ones should I choose... ? T-bar pulls or cup pulls? Hmm...




 

      My entries related to home renovations can be seen here.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/home%20renovations


No comments:

Post a Comment