Monday, May 9, 2016

Japanese Mayonnaise Is the Best!

Japanese Mayonnaise
     Have you ever tried Japanese mayonnaise? I read a Japanese article that more and more foreign people love Japanese mayonnaise now. Indeed, Kewpie Mayonnaise has so many positive reviews on Amazon US. Typical Japanese mayonnaise comes in a squeezable tube, so you don't need a scoop. The package of Japanese mayonnaise is very cleverly made. However, people are not only impressed at its package, but they also love its taste. I didn't know why Japanese mayonnaise tastes better to me, but I found that Japanese mayonnaise is made from yolks while typical American mayonnaise is made from whole eggs. That's why Japanese mayonnaise is creamier and richer. 
http://amzn.to/21Qzmbq

     Last week, I made broccoli and boiled egg salad. I have made this salad in the U.S. many times so far, but I noticed that this salad was the best I've ever made some how. That time, I used Japanese mayonnaise for making this salad for the first time in years.
Broccoli Salad
     Since I moved to the U.S., I've usually used American mayonnaise for cooking. I sometimes buy Japanese mayonnaise at Japanese supermarkets now, but I only use it for topping because Japanese mayonnaise is more expensive here than one in Japan, so I don't want to use it too much at a time. I ran out of American mayonnaise that day and used Japanese one for my broccoli salad. I was impressed at how delicious Japanese mayonnaise was! Maybe I should use only Japanese mayonnaise from now on because it makes a big difference in my salad! :) If you have never tried Japanese mayonnaise, I recommend you to try Kewpie mayonnaise. :) Many food companies make mayonnaise in Japan now, but Kewpie is the most well known company for Japanese mayonnaise in the U.S., so you can get one cheaper than any other Japanese mayonnaise brand here for now. Kewpie was established in Japan in 1919, and they started selling Kewpie mayonnaise in 1925. Kewpie is the longest selling mayonnaise in Japan!
http://amzn.to/21Qzmbq
Since 1925




       These are also my entries you might like.

■Top 10 Products You Should Buy at Japanese Supermarkets (for Beginners!)

■My Top 15 Must Eat Foods in Japan - My Favorite Japanese Foods

■Top 10 Most Popular Japanese Foods

■How to Make Japanese Deep Fried Chicken, Kara-Age

■How to Cook Japanese Curry

■How to Cook Miso Soup

■8 Interesting Japanese Kitchen Gadgets!

■My Top 10 Favorite Japanese Snacks

■My Top 10 Favorite Japanese Sweets

     This is my entries related to my favorite recipes.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/recipes

      This is my entries related to cooking.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/cooking

     My entries related to Japan can be seen here.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/Japan

No comments:

Post a Comment