Monday, August 15, 2016

My Favorite Home Renovation Videos

     I have been trying to improve my home since my husband and I purchased our first small condominium a month ago. I think our home renovation is endless. Our dated home needs renovating a lot. :)  I have been really into watching home renovation videos these days. I'm going to share with you some of my favorite videos which inspire me a lot.

    ■House & Home
   House and home is one of famous interior design magazines in North America. They have YouTube channel and share stunning home renovation videos. Their talented designers make home with sophisticate look. I enjoy all their videos!       


    I am also impressed at this kitchen renovation. His kitchen has improved dramatically and has very modern look.




Lowe's Home Improvement
     Lowe's is one of the biggest American companies that operate a chain of home improvement stores in the U.S., Canada and Mexico. I like some of their video series such as "Blogger vs. Builder Grade Bath" and "The Weekender".







      My entries related to home renovations can be seen here.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/home%20renovations

No comments:

Post a Comment