Wednesday, August 3, 2016

How to Cook Easy Japanese Stir-Fried Pork with Ginger - Pork Shogayaki

     Last weekend, I cooked this Japanese stir-fried pork with ginger, which is buta no shogayaki (豚の生姜焼き) in Japanese. Buta (豚) means pork, and shoga (生姜) means ginger, and yaki (焼き) means fried in Japanese. As I mentioned in my previous entry, pork shogayaki was chosen one of the most popular Japanese foods by foreign tourists in Japan. It's savory pork dish, and I think everyone loves it. :) Cooking pork shogayaki is pretty easy, so I'm going to share the recipe with you. :)

Ingredients (4 Servings)
1 lb of Pork (thinly sliced)
3 Tablespoons of Flour
1 Tablespoon of Vegetable Oil
1 Onion (sliced)
1 Tablespoon of Soy Sauce
1 Tablespoon of Mirin
1 Tablespoon of Sake
1 Tablespoon of Grated Ginger


    

1. Lightly coat pork with flour.

2. Heat oil in a large pan over high heat. Stir-fry pork and onion until the pork browns.

3. Add mixtures of soy sauce, mirin, sake and ginger into the pan. Stir-fry them for minutes.

4. Serve and enjoy!


      This is my entries related to my favorite recipes.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/recipes

      This is my entries related to cooking.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/cooking


       These are my entries you might like.

■Most Popular Japanese Foods (Top 31 - 40)

■Top 10 Most Popular Japanese Foods

■My Top 15 Must Eat Foods in Japan - My Favorite Japanese Foods

■How to Make Tamago Kake Gohan - Raw Egg on Rice

■Top 10 Products You Should Buy at Japanese Supermarkets (for Beginners!)

■8 Interesting Japanese Kitchen Gadgets!


■My Top 10 Favorite Japanese Sweets

■How to Make Japanese Deep Fried Chicken, Kara-Age

■How to Cook Japanese Curry

■Top 5 Most Popular Japanese Curry Sauce Mix

■How to Cook Miso Soup

■How to Make Tamagoyaki, Japanese Omelette

■Top 10 Products You Should Buy at Daiso 

No comments:

Post a Comment