Friday, August 19, 2016

Top 3 My Favorite Delicious Souvenirs from Osaka

Ebisu Bridge in Dotonbori (道頓堀の戎橋)
     I used to live in Osaka for so many years after graduating from high school. When my families and friends visited me from Fukuoka, which is my hometown, I always took them to Namba where Dotonbori is located in for sightseeing, dining and shopping. There are so many delicious foods there. I taught them which foods were the best, and we enjoyed having delicious foods there. When I went back to Fukuoka and visited my families, I always brought some delicious souvenirs form Osaka. I'm going to share top 3 delicious souvenirs from Osaka with you.



No.1 Cheese Cake from Rikuro Ojisan No Mise (りくろーおじさんの店のチーズケーキ)
      My number one favorite delicious souvenir from Osaka is cheesecake from Rikuro Ojisan No Mise (りくろーおじさんの店のチーズケーキ). Their cheesecake is so fluffy and very inexpensive. One whole cheesecake is about 600 yen! My families always asked me to purchase their cheesecake before I went back to my hometown. My friends bought many boxes of cheesecake when we visited the bakery. There are some branches of Rikuro Ojisan No Mise in Osaka. If you find their bakery, you should try their delicious cheesecake. :)  
Rikuro Ojisan No Mise Namba Honten
3-2-28 Namba
Osaka Chuo-ku, Osaka
542-0076

Open 9:30 a.m. - 9:30 p.m.




No.2 Butaman from 551 Horai (551 蓬莱)
Butaman from 551 Horai
      When I go to Osaka, I cannot leave without having butaman from 551 Horai. Their butaman, pork bun, is bigger than ordinarily ones many convenience stores sell. It's very juicy and so delicious. Two pieces of pork buns are only 340 yen! They also have so many branches in Osaka. You can also find their butaman in department stores and some train stations in Osaka.
Butaman from 551 Horai
551 Horai Honten
3-6-3 Namba
Osaka Chuo-ku, Osaka
542-0076

Open 10 a.m. - 10 p.m.




No.3 Takoyaki Manjyu (たこ焼きまんじゅう)
Takoyaki Manjyu
      When I went back to my hometown from Osaka, I always took some boxes of takoyaki manjyu with me because my families and I love it. As you might know, Osaka is famous for takoyaki. This takoyaki manjyu doesn't taste like takoyaki obviously, but it's pretty and round like takoyaki. Each manjyu has a cute octopus face. :) There are two kinds of takoyaki manjyu. One of them has sweeten red bean paste in it, and the other has cream in it. You can purchase ones at most souvenir stores in train stations, airports and so many places in Osaka.  
Takoyaki Manjyu


     By the way, this is my video, Must Go to Places in Namba in Osaka. I recorded this video when my husband and I traveled Osaka in 2013.



     What is your favorite delicious souvenir from Osaka?



     This is my entries related to Osaka.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/Osaka

     My entries related to Japan can be seen here.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/Japan



     These are also my entries you might like.

■Must Go to Places in Namba - Our Traveling in Osaka, Japan

■My Top 15 Must Eat Foods in Japan - My Favorite Japanese Foods

■Top 10 Most Popular Japanese Foods

■The Best Places to Eat in Tenjinbashi in Osaka

■Top 5 Sushi Restaurants Around Tenjinbashi, Osaka 

■Top 5 Breakfast Restaurants around Tenjinbashi in Osaka, Japan

■Must Go to Place in Japan - Tennoji Mio

■Top 10 Products You Should Buy at Japanese Supermarkets (for Beginners!)

■Top 10 Products You Should Buy at Daiso

■Top 3 Daiso Beauty Products

■My Top 10 Favorite Japanese Snacks

■My Top 10 Favorite Japanese Sweets

■The Best Japanese Shampoo & Conditioner

■Top 5 Most Popular Japanese Bath Salt Brands


No comments:

Post a Comment