Sunday, July 10, 2016

How to Make Mango Green Smoothie

       I've just made this mango green smoothie today. It's creamy and tropical fruit smoothie. It was so healthy and delicious, and I really loved it! :) I'm going to share how to make mango green smoothie with you.
Ingredients (2 Servings)
1/4 cup of lemon juice
1/4 cup of your favorite juice or water
2 kale leaves
1 tablespoon of chia seeds
1/2 mango (frozen)
1 banana (frozen)
1 cup of ice cubes



1. Blend all ingredients.

2. Enjoy! 

     These are my entries you might like.
■How to Make Pineapple Green Smoothie

■How to Make Grapefruit Green Smoothie

■How to Make Fruit Smoothie

■How to Make Strawberry Ice Cream with Kitchenaid Ice Cream Maker Attachment

■How to Make Strawberry Ice Cream without an Ice Cream Maker

■How to Make Easy French Toast 

■Top 10 Most Popular Japanese Foods

■How to Make Japanese Deep Fried Chicken, Kara-Age

■How to Cook Japanese Curry

■How to Cook Miso Soup


     This is my entries related to my favorite recipes.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/recipes

      This is my entries related to cooking.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/cooking

No comments:

Post a Comment