Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Weekend Walking - My Hummingbird Video

    Last evening, my husband and I took a walk around our neighborhood before very dark.

      There was a cute wild rabbit looking at us. We often see many brown rabbits around our community while walking there.
Rabbit
     I found the mountain dove near a pond. I told my husband that I've recently learned that a dove is smaller than a pigeon.
Mountain Dove
      Yesterday, we saw hummingbirds more than five times. :)
Hummingbird

      I tried to take pictures of hummingbirds, but it was so difficult because they are very small and move so fast. Can you find a hummingbird in this picture? He has a rosy gorget and was moving from flower to flower to eat nectar.
Hummingbird

      I've just uploaded my new video which I recorded yesterday. As you might know, I really love watching wild animals. I sometimes record videos of wild animals, but I thought it's not good idea to share the video on my main YouTube Channel because it's too boring to most my subscribers. That's why I just made my new YouTube channel, RINGO'S Vlog to share this video in my everyday blog. :)


       My entries related to Orange County Hikes can be seen here.

       My entries related to wild animals can be seen here.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/wild%20animals



No comments:

Post a Comment