Friday, July 1, 2016

The Last Day of Our Challenge

    On June 19, my husband and I decided to go swimming in our apartment's pool every day until June 30. Yesterday, it was the last day of our challenge. We went swimming 12 days in a row, and we finally achieved our goal yesterday! :) For the first 7 days, I swam for 350 meters (1,148 feet) a day. Then, for the past 5 days, I did for 400 meters (1,312 feet) a day. In total, I swam for 4,450 meters (2.76 miles) in 12 days! I actually noticed that I was able to build muscles. :) 
       There were many people swimming yesterday, so we rest at the poolside chairs for a while until there was enough space for us to swim in the pool. Eventually, there were no people except for us. :)

       After swimming, we enjoyed soaking in hot water in a Jacuzzi.

     Then, we moved to the fireplace and enjoyed talking. Swimming every day was good exercise for us, and I felt like I was healthier than ever before. :) However, we will switch back to walking every day from this July. It's because walking is not only for exercise for us. While walking, we can discuss many things and organize our thoughts. To me, our walking time is like a very important business meeting. We still have many things we need to make decisions in weeks. 


No comments:

Post a Comment