Friday, July 29, 2016

Yoshinoya Frozen Beef Bowl

     Last weekend, I purchased this Yoshinoya Frozen Beef Bowl. As I often mentioned in my previous entries, this frozen beef bowl has so many positive reviews on Amazon Japan, and I love it very much because it tastes just like beef bowl Yoshinoya restaurants serve. :) If you love Japanese beef bowl, you really should try this! It's usually $3.99 (The regular price in the U.S. is cheaper than one in Japan!), and it is sometimes on sale for $2.99 at Japanese supermarket. Because it was $2.99 at Seiwa, a Japanese supermarket in Costa Mesa, last week, I purchased two frozen beef bowls without a second thought! I couldn't miss out on this deal! :) 
Yoshinoya Frozen Beef Bowl

      Yesterday, I had Youshinoya Beef Bowl for dinner. I forgot to buy shredded red gingers, which are perfect with beef bowl and called kizami syoga (刻み生姜) or beni syoga (紅生姜) in Japan. However, the beef bowl was as perfect as I expected. :)
Yoshinoya Beef Bowl

     My entries related to Japan can be seen here.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/Japan

       These are my entries you might like.

■How to Make Tamago Kake Gohan - Raw Egg on Rice

■Top 10 Products You Should Buy at Japanese Supermarkets (for Beginners!)

■Top 10 Most Popular Japanese Foods

■My Top 15 Must Eat Foods in Japan - My Favorite Japanese Foods

■8 Interesting Japanese Kitchen Gadgets!



■My Top 10 Favorite Japanese Sweets

■How to Make Japanese Deep Fried Chicken, Kara-Age

■How to Cook Japanese Curry

■How to Cook Miso Soup

■Top 10 Products You Should Buy at Daiso

No comments:

Post a Comment