Saturday, July 30, 2016

How to Make Seaweed and Egg Soup


     Last night, I cooked this seaweed and egg soup. This is very easy and delicious soup, so I sometimes make it when I am busy but want to have nutritious soup. I'm going to share how to make this soup with you.

Ingredients (4 Servings)
700 ml (23 fl oz) of water
1 tablespoon of Dashida
1 tablespoon of dried seaweed, also called wakame
2 eggs (beaten)
4 tablespoons of sliced green onion


1. Put water, dashida and dried seaweed into a sauce pan.

2. Bring to a boil and simmer over low heat for 3 minutes.
 
3. Add egg and stir. Turn off the heat.

4. Serve it into a bowl and sprinkle with green onion.

5. Enjoy!


     This is my entries related to my favorite recipes.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/recipes

      This is my entries related to cooking.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/cooking

     My entries related to Japan can be seen here.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/Japan

       These are my entries you might like.

■How to Make Tamago Kake Gohan - Raw Egg on Rice

■Top 10 Products You Should Buy at Japanese Supermarkets (for Beginners!)

■Top 10 Most Popular Japanese Foods

■My Top 15 Must Eat Foods in Japan - My Favorite Japanese Foods

■8 Interesting Japanese Kitchen Gadgets!


■My Top 10 Favorite Japanese Sweets

■How to Make Japanese Deep Fried Chicken, Kara-Age

■How to Cook Japanese Curry

■Top 5 Most Popular Japanese Curry Sauce Mix

■How to Cook Miso Soup

■How to Make Tamagoyaki, Japanese Omelette

■Top 10 Products You Should Buy at Daiso

No comments:

Post a Comment