Sunday, July 17, 2016

How to Make Berry Smoothie with Fresh Coconut Water

    A few days ago, my friend gave me this fresh coconut which she got from her friend originally. She told me that she doesn't drink coconut water, and she thought I might like it. It was surprising gift for us.
    Actually, my husband and I had drunk fresh coconut water in Thailand before. It was our first oversea travel so many years ago. In Thailand, we often found that fresh coconuts were selling on streets. They cut coconuts and put straw in it. At that time, we were very young and had never tried coconut water before. We just bought coconut water there, but I only remember that it didn't taste good at all. After many years, my friend gave me this fresh coconut. I decided to try it and hoped it might be better than before just like our tom-yam soup experience. (We didn't like tom-yam soup before, but now we love it.)
     My husband cut the coconut today, and he told me that it tasted better than one we had in Thailand somehow! However, I thought I don't still really like coconut water... I know coconut water is very healthy and so popular now though.
   That's why I decided to make fresh berry smoothie with the coconut water. Because we were going to move out our apartment this evening, we wanted to use up frozen fruit in our freezer anyway. Actually, it turned out very delicious smoothie. :) I really enjoyed it! We were very tired from moving all our belongings and cleaning up our apartment, so this smoothie was so refreshing and special treats for us. I'm going to share how to make it with you.
    Ingredients (2 Servings)
1 whole fresh coconut water
1 cup of frozen strawberries
1 cup of frozen blueberries
1 frozen banana
1/2 cup of ice cubes


1. Blend all ingredients.

2. Enjoy!

     These are my entries you might like.

■How to Make Mango Green Smoothie

■How to Make Pineapple Green Smoothie

■How to Make Grapefruit Green Smoothie

■How to Make Fruit Smoothie

■How to Make Strawberry Ice Cream with Kitchenaid Ice Cream Maker Attachment

■How to Make Strawberry Ice Cream without an Ice Cream Maker

■How to Make Easy French Toast 

■Top 10 Most Popular Japanese Foods

■How to Make Japanese Deep Fried Chicken, Kara-Age

■How to Cook Japanese Curry

■How to Cook Miso Soup


     This is my entries related to my favorite recipes.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/recipes

      This is my entries related to cooking.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/cooking


No comments:

Post a Comment