Monday, July 18, 2016

Painting Day

    Today, I painted two bathroom vanities and cabinets all day long, but I couldn't finish it yet. I'm really tired now.

      I painted primer and white paint twice on these. I need to paint the third coat of paint tomorrow.
Guest Bathroom Vanity

Master Bathroom Vanity
     I will start painting the lower cabinet tomorrow.
Cabinets
     I need to paint more than those cabinet doors.
Cabinet doors
    I was going to finish painting all cabinets before moving into this home, but I couldn't. It was really harder than I expected. I only finished painting the fireplace and entrance door last Friday. Now, my living room is full of our belongings, but I can't put away those until all cabinets are ready.  


      My entries related to home renovations can be seen here.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/home%20renovations

No comments:

Post a Comment