Saturday, July 9, 2016

Trader Joe's Japanese Aomri Black Garlic Is Back!

   In my yesterday's entry, I mentioned that I haven't seen black garlic at my local Trader Joe's these years. That's why I made homemade black garlic in my rice cooker and shared the video, How to Make Black Garlic at Home, with you on my YouTube channel. However, today I found that Trader Joe's Japanese Aomori Black Garlic is back!

     If you would like to try black garlic, now you can probably find ones at your local Trader Joe's. If you don't have Trader Joe's nearby your home, you can make ones on your own at home. You can also check out my blog entry, How I Make Black Garlic at Home, and this is the video I uploaded yesterday.



     These are my entries you might like.
■Trader Joe's Japanese Aomori Black Garlic

■Japanese Aomori Black Garlic

■How to Make Black Garlic at Home

■How I Make Black Garlic at Home


      This is my entries related to black garlic.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/black%20garlic

        My entries related to Trader Joe's can be seen here.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/Trader%20Joe%27s


No comments:

Post a Comment