Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Japanese Curry Days

        As I mentioned in my yesterday's entry, my husband and I will be super busy this week. That's why I cooked Japanese curry yesterday. It's easy to cook and can be eaten pretty quickly. In addition, we can eat the curry several days in a row. :) By the way, the sliced dark green tomatoes on the plate is kumato which I purchased at Trader Joe's on the other day. :)

     This is my entries related to my favorite recipe.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/recipes

      This is my entries related to cooking.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/cooking


      These are my entries you might like.
■How to Cook Japanese Curry

■Top 5 Most Popular Japanese Curry Sauce Mix

■The Best Japanese Instant Curry! (S&B Golden Curry & House Foods Curry Sauce)

■Top 10 Products You Should Buy at Japanese Supermarkets (for Beginners!)

■Japanese Mayonnaise Is the Best!  

■Top 10 Products You Should Buy at Daiso

■Top 10 Most Popular Japanese Foods

■My Top 15 Must Eat Foods in Japan - My Favorite Japanese Foods 

■How to Make Japanese Deep Fried Chicken, Kara-Age

■How to Cook Miso Soup

■8 Interesting Japanese Kitchen Gadgets!

■My Top 10 Favorite Japanese Snacks

■My Top 10 Favorite Japanese Sweets




No comments:

Post a Comment