Monday, July 13, 2015

How to Make Strawberry Ice Cream with Kitchenaid Ice Cream Maker Attachment

       As I mentioned in my previous entry, I bought Kitchenaid ice cream maker attachment for my stand mixer. I made strawberry ice cream several times so far, and it turned out as great as I expected. :)  I would like to try espresso ice cream next time. Anyway, I'm going to share with you how to make strawberry ice cream with Kitchenaid Ice cream maker attachment.
How to Make Strawberry Ice Cream with Kitchenaid Ice Cream Maker Attachment


Ingredients

1 lb of strawberries
8 fl oz of whipping cream
4 fl oz of milk
6 tablespoons of sugar

1. Store the freeze bowl in freezer for over 15 hours.

2. Blend all ingredients.

3. Assemble attachments pieces onto the mixer.

4. Start mixer on "Stir" speed.

5. Pour mixture into the freeze bowl and mix to desired consistency (about 20 minutes.)

6. Move the iced cream in a container and store it in freezer for 4 to 6 hours.

7. Enjoy!


    This is my entries related to my favorite recipe.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/recipes

      This is my entries related to cooking.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/cooking

No comments:

Post a Comment