Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Kaya, Korean Restaurant

     Last Saturday, my husband and I went to Kaya, which is one of our favorite Korean food restaurants. We don't usually often eat out, but since we were moving out our apartment, we couldn't cook that day, so we decided to go to this restaurant. It had been two years since last visit. The reason why we love this restaurant is that they serve many vegetable side dishes. I think these were healthy. :) 
     I ordered this medium hot seafood sundubu. It had a lot of tofu and seafood in it. As you can see the photo below, it was still cooking and very hot. I dropped a raw egg in it. It was great like always. :)

Kaya Restaurant
14120 Culver Dr
Ste G

Irvine, CA 92604


     My entries related to restaurants can be seen here.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/restaurants

No comments:

Post a Comment