Thursday, November 12, 2015

How To Make Salted Caramel Mocha Latte

        As I mentioned in my previous entry, I bought Starbucks Toffee Nut Syrup last month. I made salted caramel mocha Frappuccino with using the syrup as I shared it on my YouTube channel. I love the syrup, which has caramel and nutty flavor. These days, I have made salted caramel mocha latte at home. It was very easy to make it and tasted just like Starbucks one! :) I'm going to share how to make salted caramel mocha latte with you.


      What You Will Need

75 cc of Espresso
1 Tablespoon of Chocolate Syrup
150 cc of Milk
1 Tablespoons of Toffee Nut Syrup


       Garnish

Whipped Cream
Caramel Syrup
Turbinado Sugar
Sea Salt

      How To Make

1. Brew espresso.

2. Add toffee nut syrup, chocolate syrup and espresso into a mug, and mix them well.

3. Add hot milk and stir.

4. Top with whipped cream.

5. Drizzle with caramel syrup.

6. Sprinkle with turbinado sugar and sea salt.

7. Enjoy!







       My entries related to coffee can be seen here.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/coffee


         My Starbucks entries can be seen here.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/Starbucks

         This is my entries related to our Starbucks collections. 
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/Starbucks%20mugs
 
      This is my entries related to my favorite recipe.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/recipes

       These are my entries you might like.

■Japanese Drip Coffee Bags - UCC & KEY COFFEE

■How to Make Caramel Macchiato

■How to Make a Frappuccino Less Watery
 
How To Make Espresso Ice Cube Latte

How to Make Thai Iced Coffee - Oliang, Cafe Yen

Trader Joe's Pour-Over Coffee Brewer Review

Two Ways to Make Coffee Granita

How to Make Café de Olla - Mexican Coffee

How to Brew Coffee with Bodum Pour Over Coffee Maker 

How to Make Starbucks Peppermint White Chocolate Mocha Latte

How to Make Starbucks Peppermint Mocha Latte 

How To Make Salted Caramel Mocha Latte

How to Make Salted Caramel Mocha Frappuccino 

How to Make Affogato, Italian Espresso-based Dessert

How to Make Pumpkin Spice Latte

How to Turn Mason Jars into A Coffee Grinder and Compact Blender

How to Make Nutella Frappuccino

How to Make Iced Caramel Macchiato




No comments:

Post a Comment