Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Our Favorite Starbucks Reserve Mugs - Charcoal, 12 fl oz

Starbucks Reserve Mug - Charcoal, 12 fl oz
       My husband and I traveled in Seattle this year and were really enjoyed visiting Starbucks Reserve Roastery & Tasting Room there. He told me that he would like to travel there again this coming New Year's holidays. I didn't realize how seriously he loved Starbucks until then. I told him that even though we really enjoyed there, we shouldn't fly to Seattle from California so often because it costs a lot to travel there. Instead of going to Seattle, he decided to purchase Starbucks Reserve mugs. As you might know, we have so many Starbucks mugs since we have been collecting Starbucks You Are Here Collection mugs. That's why I was not sure if buying Reserve mugs was a good idea. However, I was pretty impressed at these mugs when I first used them.

Our Favorite Starbucks Reserve Mugs - Charcoal, 12 fl oz

      These are 12 fl oz mugs, which look pretty compact to me at first. However, these are actually perfect size to have coffee. (While we used to live in Japan which makes everything compact, we eventually got used to huge American sized mugs without realizing it after living in the U.S. for many years!) They are good quality, and the handles are comfortable. I am really satisfied with having purchased them. :)



      This is my entries related to our Starbucks collections.
 http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/Starbucks%20mugs

      My entries related to Starbucks Japan can be seen here.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/Starbucks%20Japan

      My entries related to Starbucks can be seen here.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/Starbucks


No comments:

Post a Comment