Friday, November 27, 2015

Kohl's Black Friday Haul

       Last night, my husband and I went to our local Kohl's, which is located just a few minutes away from our home, to look their Black Friday sales. I know that yesterday was still Thanksgiving day, but most stores started their Black Friday sales before actual Black Friday. In fact, Kohl's started their Black Friday sales on online last Sunday! It was five days before Black Friday. Anyway, I didn't plan on buying anything that day, but I ended up purchasing some items with great deals there. I'm going to share what I bought there with you.

       Since I go walking for exercise almost everyday, my running shoes have been worn out a little, so I finally decided to get new shoes for myself.
Nike Flex Experience 4
       These running shoes, Nike Flex Experience 4, were originally $70 but were marked down to $52.50. These didn't seem a very good deal, but I thought these would end up being a great deal because Kohl's offered a $15 Kohl's Cash when you spent $50 more. I also had a $5 coupon, so these end up being like $32.50! That's not too shabby. :)   
Nike Flex Experience 4

      I usually wear size 7. However, after trying them on at the store, I finally chose them in size 8. They are very light and comfortable to walk in. :)  
Nike Flex Experience 4

      One of the reason why I chose them was these stylish designs. The navy purple color will be perfect with both my navy color jeans and work out clothing. I also love that they have pink Nike logos in them which will be cute accents on my basic color clothes. :)
Nike Flex Experience 4

Nike Flex Experience 4

      We also purchased this the blanket, the Big One Plush Throw. It was originally $39.99 but was $8.99. We actually bought the same blanket in different color last year and really loved it. This is very soft and warm. :)  
The Big One Plush Throw

     We also purchased a bath rug for $4.99 (originally $19.99) and pillows for $2.99 each (originally $11.99 each).

      Because we got a $15 Kohl's Cash that day, we will go shopping there again next month. :)


       My entries related shopping can be seen here.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/shopping


No comments:

Post a Comment