Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Japanese Drip Coffee Bags - UCC & KEY COFFEE

       As I mentioned in my previous entry, my husband purchased these two packages of Japanese drip coffee bags at supermarket when he was on business trip in Japan. Drip Coffee Bags have been common in Japan. Indeed, when we lived in Japan, we sometimes had them at home or during travel. These are not instant coffee. Each bag has fresh ground coffee and a holder. You can brew perfect coffee wherever if you have hot water and a cup, so these were cleverly made to make perfect brewed coffee very easily.

Japanese Drip Coffee Bags - UCC & KEY COFFEE
       There were many manufactures making drip coffee bags in Japan such as KEY COFFEE, UCC and Blendy. Personally, I prefer KEY COFFEE because I believe that their coffee aroma is the best. :)
KEY COFFEE
        Right after opening this small package, you can notice perfect fresh coffee aroma. :))
KEY COFFEE

       UCC is also very popular coffee brand in Japan. This tastes also good.
UCC

UCC
        I'm going to show how to brew coffee with Japanese drip coffee bag.


1. Open up the package.

2. Set the holder onto the cup. 
Japanese Drip Coffee Bags - UCC & KEY COFFEE

Japanese Drip Coffee Bags  - UCC & KEY COFFEE

3. Pour hot water into the bag.

4. Enjoy!
Japanese Drip Coffee Bags - UCC & KEY COFFEE

      I uploaded this video, How to Brew Coffee with Japanese Drip Coffee Bags, on my YouTube Channel. :)



              



      My entries related to coffee can be seen here.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/coffee

       My previous entries related to Japan can be seen here.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/Japan

     This is my entries related to my favorite recipe.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/recipes

      This is my entries related to cooking.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/cooking


     This is also my entry you might like.
Top 10 Products You Should Buy at Japanese Supermarkets (for Beginners!)

Top 10 Most Popular Japanese Foods

1 comment:

  1. Awesome post! Thanks a lot for sharing. Really very informative and very useful post about best Stock coffee bags
    . Very interesting. I like it.

    ReplyDelete