Sunday, November 29, 2015

How to Make Pumpkin Pie

      I baked this pumpkin pie at home on Thanksgiving day. While a whole pumpkin pie is selling at very reasonable price at many grocery stores in the U.S., I don't really like commercial one because it's usually excessively sweet and has intensive cinnamon tastes. That's why I bake a whole pumpkin pie on Thanksgiving day every year. :) It's very easy to make and always tastes perfect! Today, I'm going to share how to make pumpkin pie with you.
Pumpkin Pie


      Ingredients

90g of graham cracker
40g of butter (melted)
120g of sugar
1/2 teaspoons of salt
1 teaspoon of cinnamon powder
2 eggs (beaten)
1 can of pumpkin puree
1 can of evaporated milk


1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees ℉.

2. Mix graham cracker crumbs and butter. Press the mixture into a pie plate.

3. Mix sugar, salt and cinnamon powder in a small bowl.

4. Mix eggs, pumpkin puree and evaporated milk in a large bowl. Then, add the mixture of step 3. Stir them thoroughly.

5. Bake it for an hour.

6. Enjoy!



     This is my entries related to my favorite recipes.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/recipes

      This is my entries related to cooking.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/cooking 



No comments:

Post a Comment