Monday, November 16, 2015

Trader Joe's Crispy, Crunchy Broccoli Florets

        Yesterday, I found this vegetable snack, Trader Joe's Crispy Crunchy Broccoli Florets, at Trader Joe's. I don't usually buy snacks, but I couldn't resist buying this beautiful green snack there since I am a vegetable lover. This 1.40 oz (40g) of snack was $2.79 there.
Trader Joe's Crispy, Crunchy Broccoli Florets
      Its ingredients are only broccoli, palm oil and salt. It has lots of Vitamin C. :))
Trader Joe's Crispy, Crunchy Broccoli Florets
       Today, I decided to try this snack. It was very crispy and crunchy as its name described. It smelled just like normal vegetable chips such as okura chips. It was slightly salty and tasty. Then, I craved broccoli tempura! I think I should make vegetable tempura for dinner in the near future. :)
Trader Joe's Crispy, Crunchy Broccoli Florets




        My entries related to Trader Joe's can be seen here.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/Trader%20Joe%27s

       My entries related to vegetables can be seen here.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/Vegetables


No comments:

Post a Comment