Tuesday, November 17, 2015

How To Use Trader Joe's Gourmet Fried Onion Pieces (Recipe)

       Last weekend, I had a food sample which was something contained mushrooms, cheese and fried onions at my local Trader Joe's, and I was impressed at its great taste. Specifically, I liked its crunchy fried onions, so I decided to purchase this Trader Joe's Gourmet Fried Onion Pieces. I used to use fried onions which I purchased at Asian grocery stores years ago and loved them so much. :) Trader Joe's one was only $2.99, which is as inexpensive as ones Asian supermarkets carry.
Trader Joe's Gourmet Fried Onion Pieces 8 oz (227g)
        I thought that Trader Joe's one was more crunchy and smelled so yummy! Every time I open it, the smell of dried onions makes me hungry. :))
Trader Joe's Gourmet Fried Onion Pieces 8 oz (227g)

Trader Joe's Gourmet Fried Onion Pieces & Japanese Bonito Flakes
       I added some fried onions in my tacos last night, and they were so good! I also added some fried onions on steamed rice with bonito flakes, soy sauce, Japanese mayonnaise and finely chopped green onions, and it turned out really delicious my lunch. :))   I'm going to share how to make bonito flake and fried onion bowl with you.
 Bonito Flake and Fried Onion Bowl

Ingredients for one serving

rice
1/2 small pack of bonito flakes
soy sauce
Japanese mayonnaise
fried onions
green onions (finely chopped)


1. Put bonito flakes on steamed rice, and add soy sauce according to your taste.

2. Put mayonnaise, fried onions and green onions on it.

3. Enjoy!




        My entries related to Trader Joe's can be seen here.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/Trader%20Joe%27s

      This is my entries related to my favorite recipe.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/recipes

       This is my entries related to cooking.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/cooking




No comments:

Post a Comment