Monday, March 6, 2017

Myojo Charumera Champon, Japanese Noodles

Myojo Charumera Champon
     As I mentioned in my previous entry, my mother-in-law has sent some Japanese foods from Japan. Last weekend, my husband cooked this Japanese instant noodle, Myojo Charumera Champon/Chanpon (明星 チャルメラ ちゃんぽん). I really love Myojo instant noodles such as Myojo Chukazanmai series. Even though Myojo Charumera (明星 チャルメラ) is not famous outside Japan yet, it has been very popular in Japan. Myojo Charumera instant noodles were first released in 1966 and are the long-selling instant noodles in Japan. Indeed, it has been one of my favorite Japanese instant noodles since I was a small child. I've tried many kinds of Myojo Charumera ramen noodles so far, but this was my first time to try their Champon. Champon is a Japanese noodle dish that is a regional cuisine of Nagasaki prefecture.
Myojo Charumera Champon
        My husband added frozen seafood, cabbages, carrots and topped the champon with boiled eggs and corns. When I ate this Charumera Champon, I was really surprised that it's really really delicious! Even though it was instant noodle, it tasted just like authentic champon I used to eat at Ringer Hut, a Japanese chain of fast-food restaurants, specializing in Nagasaki dishes Champon and Sara udon, in Japan. I was really glad that my mother-in-law sent this excellent champon instant noodles from Japan and he cooked it really authentic. :) I thought that Myojyo Charumera Champon is one of must-buy instant noodles in Japan! If you love champon, you really should try Myojo Charumera Champon. :)
Myojo Charumera Champon



    My entries related to Japanese instant ramen can be seen here.

    My entries related to Japanese noodles can be seen here.

    My entries related to Japan Haul can be seen here.
 

    My entries related to Best Japanese Beauty Products can be seen here.

    My entries related to Japan can be seen here.


    My entries related to cooking can be seen here.

    My entries related to my favorite recipes can be seen here.

    My entries related to foods my husband cooked can be seen here.



       These are also my entries you might like.
■Sara Udon

■Myojo Chukazanmai, The Best Japanese Instant Noodles!

■Review - Marutai Kagoshima Kurobuta Tonkotsu Ramen 

■Review - Marutai Nagasaki Agodashi Soy Sauce Ramen

■Marutai Kurume Tonkotsu Ramen - What My Husband Cooked This Weekend

■Don Quijote (Donki) Haul - What He Got in Japan

■Japanese Breads Haul - Convenience Stores in Japan

■Japanese Drugstore Shopping List - 6 Best Japanese Products You Can Purchase at Drugstore in Japan!
 
■Japanese Instant Noodle Haul

■Japanese Cup Noodle Haul

■Hiyashi Chuka, Japanese Summer Cold Noodles 

■Top 10 Products You Should Buy at Japanese Supermarkets (for Beginners!)

■My Top 15 Must Eat Foods in Japan - My Favorite Japanese Foods

■Top 10 Most Popular Japanese Foods

■How to Make Japanese Deep Fried Chicken, Kara-Age

■How to Cook Japanese Curry

■How to Cook Miso Soup

■8 Interesting Japanese Kitchen Gadgets!

■My Top 10 Favorite Japanese Snacks

■My Top 10 Favorite Japanese Sweets




No comments:

Post a Comment