Sunday, March 26, 2017

Carlsbad Premium Outlets Haul

      Yesterday, my husband and I went to Carlsbad Premium Outlets. It's been over a year since we went shopping there last time. Last month, I purchased a lot of articles of clothing online, so I didn't think I need more clothing. We just wanted to stop by this outlets mall for an hour or so on our way to La Jolla but really enjoyed window-shopping there. :) I found all Coach products were a really great deal. Most large Coach wallets were on sale for $65, but I didn't purchase any there because I still love my Kate Spade large black wallet, Primrose Hill Nisha. :) There was a long line to enter Kate Spade store, so we passed the store this time. Crate & Barrel was still selling some Christmas decors, but they didn't catch my eye.
Carlsbad Premium Outlets
      Finally, I purchased this beige bag, Black Rivet Rebecca Side Zip Expandable Faux-Leather Tote w/ Front Pocket at Wilsons Leather. This was originally $80 but was on sale for $19.99. This beige color is very neutral, so I think this will fit any my clothing. :)
Black Rivet Rebecca Side Zip Expandable Faux-Leather Tote w/ Front Pocket

Black Rivet Rebecca Side Zip Expandable Faux-Leather Tote w/ Front Pocket
      He purchased a new flat cap at Wilson Leather as well. After enjoying shopping there, we headed toward La Jolla Cove. I'll write about it next time.

Carlsbad Premium Outlets
5620 Paseo Del Norte 
Carlsbad, CA 92008


      My entries related to Premium Outlets Hauls can be seen here.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/Premium%20Outlets%20Hauls

      My entries related fashion can be seen here.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/fashion

     My entries related to my shopping can be seen here.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/shopping


No comments:

Post a Comment