Sunday, March 12, 2017

How To Cook Sundubu - Korean Soft Tofu Stew

       Today, my husband and I went to a Korean supermarket and purchased two packages of House Foods BCD Soon Tofu Soup Starter because they were on sale for $3 for two! :)  Tonight, we cooked Sundubu with them. It was very easy to cook and so delicious (and very spicy!). It tasted just like one Korean restaurants serve. :)))
House Foods BCD Soon Tofu Soup Starter
     It included House Foods Extra Soft Tofu and BCD Soon Tofu Sauce.
House Foods BCD Soon Tofu Soup Starter
     I found the instruction on the back of the package. I'm going to share how we cooked Sundubu with you.
House Foods BCD Soon Tofu Soup Starter

Ingredient (1 Serving)
House Foods BCD Soon Tofu Soup Starter (Extra Soft Tofu and Sundubu Soup)
your favorite vegetable (I chose enoki mushroom and green onion)
meat or Seafood (I chose sliced pork.)
1 egg


1. Pour 150 ml (5 fl oz) of water into a pot. (I used my Tajjin pot.) Bring to a boil. Then, add a pack of BCD Soon Tofu Sauce and stir them.

2. Add enoki mushrooms, tofu, an egg and sliced pork.

3. Simmer until pork is fully cooked.

4. Sprinkle green onion over it.

5. Serve and Enjoy!


     We also purchased a huge jar of Chinese cabbage kimuchi. It was also really good! :)


    My entries related to cooking can be seen here.

    My entries related to my favorite recipes can be seen here.

    My entries related to foods my husband cooked can be seen here.


   These are my entries you might like.

■Gift from Korea

■Korean Facial Mask Sheets from My Korean Friend

■Korean Cold Noodle

■Korean Rice Cakes, Tteok

■Top 10 Products You Should Buy at Japanese Supermarkets (for Beginners!)

■My Top 15 Must Eat Foods in Japan - My Favorite Japanese Foods

■Top 10 Most Popular Japanese Foods

■How to Make Japanese Deep Fried Chicken, Kara-Age

■How to Cook Japanese Curry

■How to Cook Miso Soup

■8 Interesting Japanese Kitchen Gadgets!


No comments:

Post a Comment