Wednesday, March 15, 2017

How to Cook Pork-Wrapped Cheese and Lotus Roots

      Last week, I purchased lotus roots and thinly sliced pork. I usually cook chikuzenni with lotus roots, but I cooked these pork-wrapped cheese and lotus roots for my first time. It was easy to cook and tasted good. Next day, I also wrapped them in shiso leaves. They turned out so great! I'm going to share how to cook pork-wrapped cheese and lotus roots with you. :)

Ingredients
thinly sliced pork (just like one for shabu shabu)
sliced cheese
sliced lotus roots
salt and pepper
shiso leaves (optional)

sliced lotus roots


1. Sprinkle salt and pepper over pork. Place lotus roots, cheese, lotus roots and cheese on pork. Wrap them in a roll.

2. Saute them over medium heat until both sides browned.

3. Enjoy! You can cut in half if you like.

4. You can also wrap them in shiso leaves. :) 
Pork-Wrapped Cheese and Lotus Roots



    My entries related to Japan can be seen here.


    My entries related to cooking can be seen here.

    My entries related to my favorite recipes can be seen here.

    My entries related to foods my husband cooked can be seen here.

    My entries related to Japanese instant ramen can be seen here.

    My entries related to Japanese noodles can be seen here.

    My entries related to Japan Haul can be seen here.
 

    My entries related to Best Japanese Beauty Products can be seen here.



       These are also my entries you might like.

■Top 10 Products You Should Buy at Japanese Supermarkets (for Beginners!)

■What I Bought at Japanese Supermarkets

■Japanese Drugstore Shopping List - 6 Best Japanese Products You Can Purchase at Drugstore in Japan!

■Myojo Chukazanmai, The Best Japanese Instant Noodles!

■My Top 15 Must Eat Foods in Japan - My Favorite Japanese Foods

■Top 10 Most Popular Japanese Foods

■How to Make Japanese Deep Fried Chicken, Kara-Age

■How to Cook Japanese Curry

■How to Cook Miso Soup

■8 Interesting Japanese Kitchen Gadgets!

■My Top 10 Favorite Japanese Snacks

■My Top 10 Favorite Japanese Sweets

No comments:

Post a Comment