Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Palacio Cafe, Mexican Cafe in Santa Fe, New Mexico - New Year's Travel Day 4 - 2/7

      During New Year's holidays, my husband and I went on a road trip for 5 days. On January 3, after taking a walk around downtown Santa Fe, we went to Mexican cafe, Palacio Cafe, to have breakfast. It was a pretty small cozy restaurant. When we got there at around 9:30, half of the tables were already full.
 

       He chose their Huevos Rancheros for $9. It was served in the hot cast iron.
Huevos Rancheros

      I ordered their Veggie Breakfast Burrito Smothered for $9. I chose green chili because of less spicy than red chili. It was served in a very hot cast iron as well. It was very fresh and delicious! The spice level was just perfect with green chili. The burrito had many kinds of my favorite vegetables in it and plenty of cheddar cheese over the top. We have tried so many Mexican restaurants since we moved to the U.S., but this was seriously the best burrito I've ever had!
Veggie Breakfast Burrito Smothered
      We were really satisfied with their delicious Mexican foods! If we have a chance to visit Santa Fe, we would like to go to this restaurant again.  :)


Palacio Cafe
209 E Palace Ave 
Santa Fe, NM 87501


     Then, we went to Cathedral Basilica of St. Francis of Assisi, which located very close to this restaurant. I'll write about it next time.



     My entries related to travel can be seen here.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/travel

     My entries related to New Mexico can be seen here.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/New%20Mexico 

     My entries related to restaurants can be seen here.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/restaurants



No comments:

Post a Comment