Thursday, March 16, 2017

Fort Marcy Hotel Suites in Santa Fe, New Mexico - New Year's Travel Day 3 - 4/4

Fort Marcy Hotel Suites
      During New Year's holidays, my husband and I went on a road trip for 5 days. On January 2, after leaving from Roswell, we finally arrived at Fort Marcy Hotel Suites in Santa Fe, New Mexico. When we arrived there at around 10 p.m., it was very dark, so I took these outside pictures next morning.  
Fort Marcy Hotel Suites
      Fort Marcy Hotel Suites is a condo hotel, which is legally a condominium but is operated as a hotel. We've traveled a lot in our life, but it was our first time to stay at a condo hotel. 
Fort Marcy Hotel Suites

     When I opened the door, I was surprised that the room was like cozy home rather than hotel. In addition to a bedroom and bathroom, it had a living room, fully furnished kitchen and dinning room.  Moreover, it was pretty spacious! Indeed, it was actually bigger than our previous apartment.
Fort Marcy Hotel Suites

Living Room
 



     There was a small adorable fireplace.

     The kitchen was well equipped.
Kitchen

Kitchen



      There was a table and chairs in the dinning room.
Dinning Room

      When we arrived at this hotel at very late night, restaurants around the hotel were closed. I was glad that we had brought some microwavable steamed rice, Nishiki Rice, and instant retort Japanese curry, Golden Curry, from home.  You can check out my previous entry, Japanese Foods I Brought on My Road Trip.  We enjoyed delicious Japanese curry at the cozy dinning room. :)
Japanese Curry



     The bedroom was clean and cozy. 
Bedroom

Bedroom

Bedroom

      I loved the stylish closet doors with egg shaped door knobs! 
Bedroom Closet

Bedroom Closet

      Actually most doors in the rooms had egg shaped door knobs!
Bedroom Door

Bedroom Door

Kitchen Cabinets

Kitchen
      The bathroom was bright and stylish. However, the floor was not clean. They had probably forgotten to vacuum the bathroom floor. :(
Bathroom


      Shower room had a modern frame-less shower door.
Shower Room

     I liked the stylish light green and blue shower tiles.
Shower Room

       The vanitytop looked like black granite tiles.
Bathroom

Bathroom
       Over all, I really loved this condo hotel! :) I thought it was actually much better than Sheraton Hotel and Best Western Plus we stayed during this New Year's travel. The interior and exterior of Fort Marcy Hotel Suites inspired us a lot. My husband usually likes modern interior design but told me that he found a liking for cozy traditional interior too. :) I wished I could have stayed at this cozy condo hotel a little longer. :)

Fort Marcy Hotel Suites
        Next morning, we checked out the hotel and asked the hotel receptionist if we could park in the parking lot for hours because we wanted to take a walk around the hotel. The friendly staff kindly gave us the city map and taught us some must-see places in Santa Fe. :) The map was very useful! We were able to enjoy sightseeing in Santa Fe. I'll write about it next time.
Fort Marcy Hotel Suites


Fort Marcy Hotel Suites
321 Kearney Ave
Santa Fe, NM 87501


     My entries related to travel can be seen here.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/travel

     My entries related to New Mexico can be seen here.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/New%20Mexico   

     My entries related to hotels and motels can be seen here.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/hotels%20and%20motels

No comments:

Post a Comment