Saturday, March 4, 2017

Limited Edition Lilly Pulitzer + Starbucks S’well Water Bottles

     Last month, Starbucks released Lilly Pulitzer + Starbucks S’well Water Bottles, designed by iconic fashion brand Lilly Pulitzer and inspired by the Palm Beach lifestyle. These are only sold at 4,000 Starbucks branches and online in the U.S this spring!
Lilly Pulitzer + Starbucks S’well Water Bottles

     The Limited Edition Lilly Pulitzer + Starbucks S'well has 4 kinds of water bottles, and I really like this design, Siren Calling because some Starbucks Sirens are pictured on it. :)
S'well Water Bottle - Sirens Calling
        Now, you can download the your favorite wallpaper for free from Lilly Pulizer official online site. Indeed, I set this siren calling's wallpaper on my iPhone last night. This is really cute. :)




     This water bottle, Palm Beach Jungle, has jungle cats pictured.
S'well Water Bottle - Palm Beach Jungle



        This one, Fresh Squeezed!, is fresh juicy fruits design.
S'well Water Bottle - Fresh Squeezed!
    Last night, I set this wallpaper on my computer as well. :)





      This one, Resort Escape Floral, has many tropical flowers. :) 
S'well Water Bottle - Resort Escape Floral


Lilly Pulitzer + Starbucks S’well Water Bottles

     My husband told me that these Lilly Pulitzer + Starbucks S’well Water Bottles reminded him of Limited Edition Band of Outsiders + Starbucks, which was released in 2014 and we use on a daily basis.
     By the way, the mugs in my video are Limited Edition Band of Outsider + Starbucks. :)



     These are my entries you might like.
■Starbucks 2017 Valentine's Day Products

■The Year of The Rooster - New Starbucks Lunar New Year 2017 Collection

■Starbucks Los Angeles Double Wall Traveler (2016)

■Starbucks California Double Wall Traveler (2016)

■Starbucks 2016 Anniversary Collection

■Starbucks 2015 Anniversary Collection

■Starbucks Hawaii - Traveling the Big Island, Hawaii - Day 2-2/6

■What They Sell at Starbucks Reserve Roastery & Tasting Room - Traveling Seattle, Day 2 - 5/9

■The Original Starbucks - Traveling Seattle, Day 1-6/7 


        My Starbucks entries can be seen here.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/Starbucks

       This is my entries related to my Starbucks collections.
 http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/Starbucks%20mugs


       My entries related to Starbucks Japan can be seen here.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/Starbucks%20Japan 

       My entries related to coffee can be seen here.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/coffee


       This is my YouTube channel.
Ringo's Coffee Channel

No comments:

Post a Comment