Monday, March 27, 2017

How to Cook Soboro Don, Japanese Scrambled Meat And Egg Bowl

        Yesterday, I purchased ground beef at Sprouts because All-Natural 85% Extra-Lean Ground Beef was on sale for $2.97 there. :) That's why I decided to make soboro don for dinner last night. Soboro is a Japanese cooking method that scrambled ingredients such as meat and eggs. In order to make soboro don, you can use any kinds of ground meat such as beef, chicken and pork. You can also use tofu as a substitute for meat if you are a vegetarian. Making soboro don is very simple and easy. Anyway, I'm going to share how to cook soboro don with you.

Ingredients (6 Servings)

6 eggs (beaten)
Nip of Salt and Pepper
2 lb of Ground Beef
2 Tablespoon of Sugar
3 Tablespoon of Mirin
6 Tablespoons of Soy Sauce
2 Tablespoon of Sake
4 Servings of Cooked Rice

   


1. Mix beaten egg, salt and pepper. Heat oil in a pan over high heat, and pour the egg into the pan. Stir with chopsticks well during cooking. Take out scrambled egg from the pan.

2. Heat oil in a pan over high heat. Put ground beef in a pan. Stir with chopsticks well during cooking. When beef was cooked, add sugar, mirin, soy sauce and sake. Simmer until moisture has evaporated.


3. Serve steamed rice in a bowl. Top with scrambled egg and scrambled beef.

4. Enjoy!

    My entries related to Japan can be seen here.

    My entries related to cooking can be seen here.

    My entries related to my favorite recipes can be seen here.

    My entries related to foods my husband cooked can be seen here.

    My entries related to Japanese instant ramen can be seen here.

    My entries related to Japanese noodles can be seen here.

    My entries related to Japan Haul can be seen here.
 

    My entries related to Best Japanese Beauty Products can be seen here.



       These are my entries you might like.

■Top 10 Most Popular Japanese Foods

■My Top 15 Must Eat Foods in Japan - My Favorite Japanese Foods

■How to Make Tamago Kake Gohan - Raw Egg on Rice

■Top 10 Products You Should Buy at Japanese Supermarkets (for Beginners!)

■8 Interesting Japanese Kitchen Gadgets!

■My Top 10 Favorite Japanese Snacks

■My Top 10 Favorite Japanese Sweets


■How to Make Japanese Deep Fried Chicken, Kara-Age

■How to Cook Japanese Curry

■Top 5 Most Popular Japanese Curry Sauce Mix

■How to Cook Miso Soup

■How to Make Tamagoyaki, Japanese Omelette

■Top 10 Products You Should Buy at Daiso 


No comments:

Post a Comment