Thursday, March 2, 2017

My Customized Starbucks Green Tea Crème Frappuccino

     Last weekend, I had Starbucks Venti Green Tea Crème Frappuccino. I ordered customized one through my Starbucks App. I reduced amount of Classic Syrup and added extra matcha powder for it. :)  It was super delicious! :)))

 ■ My Customized Venti Green Tea Crème Frappuccino
2 Pumps Classic Syrup
8 Scoops of Matcha Powder (8 scoops of matcha powder sounds extreme, but it wasn't bitter at all. )
Regular Ice
Whole Milk
Regular Whipped Cream


     One the day I moved to the U.S. years ago, I also ordered Green Tea Crème Frappuccino at Starbucks for my first time in the U.S. At that time, I was really happy when I found Starbucks US had Green Tea Crème Frappuccino. However, the one didn't taste as good as one I used to drink in Japan. Starbucks US Green Tea Crème Frappuccino had melon syrup like flavor (I don't know why.) and excessive sweet to me. I was really disappointed in it on my first day. Then, a few years later, I tried the one again and ordered one with less syrup. That one was great and didn't taste like melon syrup anymore. :) Now, I have Starbucks App, and it's really easy to order customized drinks. :) My husband told me that we should try 12 scoops of matcha powder for our Green Tea Crème Frappuccino. I think 8 to 10 scoops are just enough for it though. :)


     These are my entries you might like.

■The Year of The Rooster - New Starbucks Lunar New Year 2017 Collection

■Starbucks Los Angeles Double Wall Traveler (2016)

■Starbucks California Double Wall Traveler (2016)

■Starbucks 2016 Anniversary Collection

■Starbucks 2015 Anniversary Collection

■Starbucks Hawaii - Traveling the Big Island, Hawaii - Day 2-2/6

■What They Sell at Starbucks Reserve Roastery & Tasting Room - Traveling Seattle, Day 2 - 5/9

■The Original Starbucks - Traveling Seattle, Day 1-6/7 


        This is my YouTube channel.
Ringo's Coffee Channel

       My entries related to coffee can be seen here.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/coffee


       My Starbucks entries can be seen here.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/Starbucks

       This is my entries related to my Starbucks collections.
 http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/Starbucks%20mugs


       My entries related to Starbucks Japan can be seen here.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/Starbucks%20Japan 


No comments:

Post a Comment