Friday, March 10, 2017

Driving Through New Mexico - Oil Field & Roswell - New Year's Travel Day 3 - 3/4

      During New Year's holidays, my husband and I went on a road trip for 5 days. On January 2, after leaving from Carlsbad Caverns National Park, we headed toward Fort Marcy Hotel Suites in Santa Fe, New Mexico.

     On the way to Santa Fe, I found many pumpjacks working in oil field. I had never seen pumpjacks before.   
Oil Field in New Mexico

Oil Field in New Mexico

     There were many head of black cattle grazing. 

      We stopped by Roswell Visitor Center for a little while.
Roswell Visitor Center

    Roswell is one of the world's most famous sightings of UFO. I found many alien statues in this city.



      Then, we headed toward Santa Fe again. When we arrived at this cozy condo hotel, Fort Marcy Hotel Suites, in Santa Fe, it was very dark already. I'll write about this hotel next time.
Fort Marcy Hotel Suites



Roswell Visitor's Center
912 N Main St 
Roswell, NM 88201

International UFO Museum & Research Center
114 N Main St 
Roswell, NM 88203





     My entries related to travel can be seen here.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/travel

     My entries related to New Mexico can be seen here.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/New%20Mexico



No comments:

Post a Comment