Sunday, October 2, 2016

Sunday Lunch - What My Husband Cooked

     Today, my husband cooked yakisoba for lunch. :) We bought yakisoba noodle at Japanese supermarket a week ago, and he added egg, green beans and sausages to it. I topped it with aonori flakes, Japanese mayonnaise and shredded red gingers.

     In addition, he cooked this potato salad. He added minced onions and tuna flakes in mashed potatoes and seasoned with Japanese mayonnaise, salt and pepper.

     I am always impressed at his cooking. He cooked delicious Japanese foods very quickly. Thanks!
     By the way, I saw that today he bought yakisoba noodle at Japanese supermarket again. :))
 

    My entries related to Japanese instant ramen can be seen here.

    My entries related to Japanese noodles can be seen here.

    My entries related to Japan Haul can be seen here.
 

    My entries related to Best Japanese Beauty Products can be seen here.

    My entries related to Japan can be seen here.


    My entries related to cooking can be seen here.

    My entries related to my favorite recipes can be seen here.

    My entries related to foods my husband cooked can be seen here.

No comments:

Post a Comment