Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Japanese Curry Udon - Japanese Noodles My Husband Cooked

      Last weekend, I cooked Japanese curry for dinner. Yesterday, my husband told me that he would like to eat both Japanese curry and curry udon! Udon is Japanese thick noodle, and curry udon is one of our favorite kinds of Japanese udon dishes. :)
Japanese Curry

      When it comes to Japanese noodle such as udon, ramen and yakisoba, he is always really good at cooking. I don't know exactly how he made this Japanese curry udon from leftover curry, but it was very delicious. :) I just saw that he was adding hondashi to a pan. We enjoyed both Japanese curry and curry udon last night.  
Japanese Curry Noodle

    My entries related to Japanese instant ramen can be seen here.

    My entries related to Japanese noodles can be seen here.

    My entries related to Japan Haul can be seen here.
 

    My entries related to Best Japanese Beauty Products can be seen here.

    My entries related to Japan can be seen here.


    My entries related to cooking can be seen here.

    My entries related to my favorite recipes can be seen here.

    My entries related to foods my husband cooked can be seen here.


       These are also my entries you might like.

■Top 10 Products You Should Buy at Japanese Supermarkets (for Beginners!)

■Top 10 Most Popular Japanese Foods

■How to Make Japanese Deep Fried Chicken, Kara-Age

■How to Cook Japanese Curry

■How to Cook Miso Soup

■8 Interesting Japanese Kitchen Gadgets!

■My Top 10 Favorite Japanese Snacks

■My Top 10 Favorite Japanese Sweets


No comments:

Post a Comment