Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Oyakodon, Traditional Japanese Bowl Dish

      Last night, I cooked chicken and egg bowl, which is called oyakodon in Japanese. Oya means a parent, and ko means a child. Don means a bowl. Now, you can see that chicken and egg are a parent and child. :) It's very easy to make and delicious. If you would like to know the recipe, you can check out my previous entry, How to Make Oyakodon.
Oyakodon

Oyakodon
       By the way, I got these bowls at 3 COINS (300yen shop) in Japan two years ago. I still love these. :) Here is my previous entry, What I Got at 300yen Shop in Japan
Oyakodon
     This is my entries related to my favorite recipe.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/recipes

      This is my entries related to cooking.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/cooking

       These are also my entries you might like.

■Top 10 Products You Should Buy at Japanese Supermarkets (for Beginners!)

■Top 10 Most Popular Japanese Foods

■How to Make Japanese Deep Fried Chicken, Kara-Age

■How to Cook Japanese Curry

■How to Cook Miso Soup

■8 Interesting Japanese Kitchen Gadgets!

■My Top 10 Favorite Japanese Snacks

■My Top 10 Favorite Japanese Sweets

No comments:

Post a Comment