Friday, March 25, 2016

How To Make Banana Bread with Panasonic Bread Maker

      As I mentioned in my previous entry, I have been tidying my home. I've been trying to get rid of my belongings which I won't use anymore. It's been a long while since I used this bread maker, Panasonic SD-RD 250, last time, so I thought that I should get rid of it. However, I still had some bread flour and yeast, so I decided to use them up before letting it go.
Panasonic SD-RD 250
      Yesterday, I made this banana bread with this bread maker. It was super good! It was fluffy and had buttery aroma. It also contained banana, raisins, sunflower seeds and walnuts. I thought it was seriously the best bread I've ever made!(Actually, the bread maker made it though.)  I just set the ingredients and pushed the button. I couldn't believe why I didn't use it for too long time.

     I still have some bread flour and yeast, so I would like to make it again soon. I probably should keep this bread maker, should I? :)   Anyway, I'm going to share the recipe with you. 

      Ingredients
250g (8oz) of bread flour
30g (1 oz) of sugar
3g (0.1 oz) of salt
30g (1 oz) of butter
2 bananas
30g (1oz) of milk
3g (0.1 oz) of yeast
2 tablespoons of sunflower seeds
2 tablespoons of walnuts
3 tablespoons of dried raisin


1. Set all ingredients in the bread maker, and push the button.

2. Enjoy!



     This is my entries related to my favorite recipe.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/recipes

      This is my entries related to cooking.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/cooking

     My entries related to cleaning can be seen here.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/cleaning

2 comments:

  1. Which program should i use, thanks !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comment.

      Bread Mode : Basic
      Baking Option : Bake
      Size : XL
      Crust : Dark or Light (Your choice)

      Hope this helps.

      Delete