Thursday, March 10, 2016

Spring Is the Best Season to Travel in Japan - Seeing Sakura, Cherry Blossoms

      Spring is the season when sakuras, cherry blossoms, start blooming in Japan. As I mentioned in my previous entry, when I visit Japan in 2014, I was amazed at this beautiful scenery during taking Chappy for a walk. :)
Cherry Blossoms in 2014
      This was actually a nokotsudo, which is a public storage of cremains, nearby my parents home. My grandparents also lie at rest there. When I was a child, I often went there to take my dog for a walk. When it's sakura blooming season, you can see sakuras everywhere in Japan, but this is my number one favorite place to see sakuras because it's a beautiful and peaceful.    
Cherry Blossoms in 2014

     I loved to see that sakura petals were falling from trees. Beautiful pink petals were flying in sky like butterflies, and the ground underneath sakura trees looked as if it were a gorgeous pink carpet. If you would like to travel in Japan, I recommend you to enjoy seeing cherry blossoms in spring! 
Cherry Blossoms in 2014

Cherry Blossoms in 2014
Cherry Blossoms in 2014

       This is my video, which I recorded there in 2014. :)



      These are my entries you might like.

■Best Sakura Songs in Japan

■Japanese Spring Flowers

■Top 10 Most Popular Japanese Foods
 
■My Top 10 Favorite Japanese Sweets

■My Top 10 Favorite Japanese Snacks


■Top 10 Products You Should Buy at Daiso

■Top 10 Products You Should Buy at Japanese Supermarkets (for Beginners!)

     My entries related to Japan can be seen here.
http://itisapieceofcake2011.blogspot.com/search/label/Japan





No comments:

Post a Comment