Sunday, May 21, 2017

Yakisoba Lunch

      Today, my husband came back from his business trip, and he cooked yakisoba for our lunch. :) This time, he added stir-fried sausages, eggs, carrots, onion and green onions into noodles, and topped it with dried bonito flakes (かつお節), aonori flakes (青のり), Japanese mayonnaise (マヨネーズ) and shredded red ginger pickles (紅ショウガ).  
     It was good like always. :)


    My entries related to foods my husband cooked can be seen here.

    My entries related to cooking can be seen here.

    My entries related to my favorite recipes can be seen here.

    My entries related to Japanese instant ramen can be seen here.

    My entries related to Japanese noodles can be seen here.

    My entries related to Japan Haul can be seen here.
 

    My entries related to Best Japanese Beauty Products can be seen here.

    My entries related to Japan can be seen here.



      These are my entries you might like.

■Top 10 Products You Should Buy at Japanese Supermarkets (for Beginners!)

■Top 10 Most Popular Japanese Foods

■My Top 15 Must Eat Foods in Japan - My Favorite Japanese Foods

■8 Interesting Japanese Kitchen Gadgets!


■My Top 10 Favorite Japanese Sweets

■How to Make Japanese Deep Fried Chicken, Kara-Age

■How to Cook Japanese Curry

■How to Cook Miso Soup

■Top 10 Products You Should Buy at Daiso


No comments:

Post a Comment