Thursday, May 18, 2017

Gave Him A Ride to John Wayne Airport

       This morning, I gave my husband a ride to John Wayne Airport because he would fly to other states for his business trip. He told me that he would send some photos from there and would get new Starbucks You Are Here Collection Mugs, which are only released locally. We had 22 You Are Here Collection Mugs so far. :) 

     He has already sent me some photos from the airport.




     He has also purchased four kinds of Starbucks You Are Here Collection mugs at two airports today! Now, we have 26!
      He will bring these mugs to our home this weekend. :) 



      My entries related to our Starbucks You Are Here collections can be seen here.

      My entries related to Starbucks can be seen here.

     My entries related to Starbucks Japan can be seen here.



No comments:

Post a Comment