Saturday, May 13, 2017

How to Make Sauteed Nukazuke Chicken

       As I mentioned in my previous entry, I purchased a easy nukazuke kit, Chiyoda Momina (チヨダ もみーな) at a Japanese supermarket. Nukazuke (ぬかづけ, 糠漬け) is a type of Japanese pickle made by fermenting vegetables in rice bran (nuka). I made nukazuke pickles with cucumbers, Japanese radishes and carrots in the same nukazuke kit. At last, I made nukazuke chicken and sauteed them ( By the way, I used the same nukazuke kit four times!). It was my first time to make sauteed nukazuke chicken, but it turned out to be so delicious! Chicken was so tender and had slightly salty umami tastes. I  really loved it. Anyway, I'm going to share how to make sauteed nukazuke chicken with you.
Chiyoda Momina (チヨダ もみーな)

Ingredients (4 Servings)
Nukazuke Kit, Chiyoda Momina
1 lb of Chicken
1 Tablespoon of Oil
Salt and Black Pepper (Optional)


1. Marinate chicken with nukadoko in the nukazuke kit. Place it in refrigerator and marinate it for 48 hours.

2. Rinse it well under running water. Pat the chicken dry with paper towel. Cut the chicken into bite sized pieces.

3. Heat oil in a pan over high heat. Saute them until they're browned on the both sides.

4. Serve and enjoy! Sprinkle salt and black pepper according to your taste.



    My entries related to cooking can be seen here.

    My entries related to my favorite recipes can be seen here.

    My entries related to foods my husband cooked can be seen here.

    My entries related to Japanese instant ramen can be seen here.

    My entries related to Japanese noodles can be seen here.

    My entries related to Japan Haul can be seen here.

    My entries related to Best Japanese Beauty Products can be seen here.

    My entries related to Japan can be seen here.




       These are also my entries you might like.

■Nukazuke, Japanese Pickles

■What I Bought at Japanese Supermarkets

■Top 10 Products You Should Buy at Japanese Supermarkets (for Beginners!)

■Don Quijote (Donki) Haul - What He Got in Japan

■8 Interesting Japanese Kitchen Gadgets!

■My Top 10 Favorite Japanese Snacks

■My Top 10 Favorite Japanese Sweets

■Top 10 Most Popular Japanese Foods 

■My Top 15 Must Eat Foods in Japan - My Favorite Japanese Foods

■How to Make Japanese Deep Fried Chicken, Kara-Age

■How to Cook Japanese Curry

■How to Cook Miso Soup

■How to Cook Japanese White Cream Stew

■How to Cook Soboro Don, Japanese Scrambled Meat And Egg Bowl

■How to Cook Easy Teriyaki Chicken





No comments:

Post a Comment